Finding Your Voice as a Parent: Strategies for Children's Behavioral and Social Success
*The event has already taken place on this date: Tue, 10/27/2020
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Discovering Strategies for Children’s Behavioral and Social Success
Register here: http://bit.ly/3mv4A5
Webinar Date: Tuesday, October 27th at 7:00 p.m. EST
Co-hosted with the Stamford JCC (Stamford, CT)
Attorney Lawrence Berliner, Connecticut Special Education Law (Westport and Guilford, CT)
Jane Faherty, Stamford JCC JumpStart Director and Educational Advocate
Meghan Cave and Justyna Balzar, BCBA and Co-Founder, The Hangout Spot LLC (Norwalk, CT)
• Why evaluations are important in general, but particularly right now
• Learn about the major analytic assessments
• What role does data play in these evaluations? The importance of parent interviews and rating scales
• Who completes these evaluations? What is an IEE (Independent Educational Evaluation)
• How do we use the results of an evaluation to drive decision making for next steps?
Email questions to Rachel Berliner email@example.com
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.