SLEEPING WITH WOLVES ON Labor Day
Pre-registration is required. Space is limited and dates sell out quickly!
Fee: $299 per 4-person tent (The WCC offers the tent, you can fill it with 2, 3, or 4 people!)
Singles: $150 per person (those registered as a single required to bring their own tent) Please call 914-763-2373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register as a single
Time: 6pm-8:30am the following day (start times vary depending on day of the week and month)
** Scout rates available for Private Scout Nights. Please email email@example.com for more info or call 914-763-2373 **
** All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times **
Please note: the Wolf Conservation Center is located in South Salem, NY 10590. Because we are a private facility we do not publicize our exact address. Once you sign-up for one of our Sleeping with Wolves events you will receive a confirmation email with the address and directions.
Cancellation Policy: We ask that registrants notify us of a need to cancel or reschedule at least one week prior to their scheduled overnight. We cannot issue a refund or reschedule a group unless we receive advanced (at least seven days) notice.
ADMISSION PRICE INCLUDES:
- Pizza Party with Ambassador wolves Atka, Alawa, Nikai and Zephyr
- Opportunity to behold critically endangered red wolves and Mexican gray wolves
- Evening entertainment: Movie under the stars at Zephyr, Nikai, and Alawa's enclosure
- Evening fireside snacks and light breakfast
- Tents for all participants (8 ft by 10 ft in dimension)
GUESTS SHOULD BRING:
- Sleeping bag, sleeping mat, pillow,
- Flashlight, bug spray
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloth
- additional snacks if desired
When camping outdoors it’s necessary to take precautions in order to prevent serious infections, especially Lyme disease. Lyme disease is an infection caused by bacteria and is spread by the bite of a deer tick. Not all deer ticks are infected, so not all tick bites will cause the disease. Despite this, the key thing to be aware of is prevention. Download and print prevention flyers offering great tips!